5/09/2013

Italy in my town


















This interesting day I decided to wear an interesting combination ... 
How else? :)
I like a combination of navy blue color with bright, eye-catching colors.
Life is more beautiful with interesting friends around you. Today you will get to know a place where I like to go, always. Pistoia PianteBelgrade is a wonderful place of which takes care my friend Jelena and her friends. Here you will see the most beautiful plants, flowers, friendly people and big smiles. Come to Dedinje in Belgrade and feel the spring from Italy.
 
Visit Pistoia piante Belgrade, Ljutice Bogdana Street 38, Dedinje, Belgrade & Like Fb page 
 
1. Shoes/ H&M
2. Jacket/ Marc O'Polo
3. Pants/ Esprit
4. T-shirt/ Esprit
5. Notebook bag/ Bershka
6. Bracelets/ H&M
7. Bag/ Koton
 
 
 
How do you like my outfit?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment